BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gingerbread Brownie Smore's



I had to try out an experimental Gingerbread Smore's Brownie today...HAD to pick up some of those gingerbread marshmallows (that are insanely cute!)...HAD to use the cinnamon graham crackers in the cupboard, HAD to use the brownie mix, and also HAD to use some chocolate bars and dark kisses layin around the house...so here is what came of all of that... my 11 year old step-son even helped  ;) Then of course I HAD to try them but my nose is so stopped up that I couldn't taste them so I didn't go too far with that...thankfully..

 I got the original idea just for smore's brownies from the Genius Picky-Palate...here is her version: http://picky-palate.com/2010/05/31/smores-stuffed-brownies/

0 comments: