BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Love Saturday Mornings

It's not even a holiday or birthday and the husband brought me breakfast in bed again! Love him! We have to put up our tree this weekend for sure! After we get the house all cleaned up anyways... and of course I HAVE to bake something unless I can distract myself enough not to give into the urge... hmm we'll see about that. We still have some Christmas shopping to do but I'm not sure what else I need to get, guess I should look at the kids lists again. For now, onto working on this new class-multicultural psychology-more interesting than research methodology that's for sure. I did have these brownie/bar things at my company's open house last night that tasted like earthquake cake-that sounds really good...I have a turtle pudding mixture too in the cupboard...hmmmm ideas brewing now..... I'll let ya know what I come up with later! :)

0 comments: