BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pecan Pumpkin Cheesecake Days

Who loves Pumpkin Cheesecake? Well this one I made is Pecan Pie Pumpkin Cheesecake.. I usually just make the pumpkin cheesecake with a gingersnap crust but this time I tried to make similar to the one they have at Cheesecake Factory-big difference here (I didn't charge 8 bucks a slice!) :) I would make it again, I think I would make the pecan pie part a little bit sweeter though and perhaps make the cheesecake part just a little smaller because it nearly overpowered the pecan pie part. Oh and make more candied pecans for on top! Yum! Overall though it was delicious according to those that tried it. Tomorrow morning I'm going to get up and make a super yummy pumpkin bread recipe I got and tweaked from a friend. 


I actually went outside tonight and took a 30 minute walk, now I will feel slightly less guilty about all the food that I have and will ingest this week. It is 8:34 and I feel like going to bed, how pitiful is that? Remember I am only 26! I guess working full time, school full time, and 3 kids will do that to you. I am looking forward to being very thankful for all that we have tomorrow, and making and eating some good food with family. Hopefully everyone else will do the same. 

Final thought-There was the sweetest old man at the restaurant we went to for dinner tonight-he wanted to buy the old lady next to him a birthday drink (he got rejected sadly) then he gave our boys $1 coins as he was leaving. Those are the kind of people we need more of in this world. So I will end this with this thought-  I Love old people. ;) 

0 comments: